Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'd Like To Thank The Academy

Okay real quick Oscar post.
Christoph Waltz just won supporting for Inglourious Basterds. (Though I predict the movie will lose the spelling bee)
The clip of Stanley Tucci from the Lovely Bones just won the “creeped me the fuck out” award. Read the book I haven’t seen the movie yet. (Creepy. Creep. The creepster. Fucking creepy. Infected with Creep’s Disease).
Neal Patrick Harris should open all award shows.
Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin did a great job with the opener. Kinda kicked it old school. I’m glad Clooney played along.
I usually begrudge Meryl Streep being nominated each year, but she was pretty fucking adorable in Julie & Julia.
I’m glad Up won the animated award.
REALLY happy the Crazy Heart song The Weary Kind won. Great movie too.

I’m a Newly Fat Guy and this morning I weighed 248 lbs (First and foremost I would like to thank the Academy). “I can lose weight, but you’ll always be a golden statue."

No comments:

Post a Comment