Thursday, May 27, 2010

This Blog is Under Construction or Closed or Shy

What's that smell? Oh it is this blog, rotting among a kajillion-quillion other blogs in the Interwebz. I'm doing some behind the scenes stuff and contemplating a re-birth. It may come back strong or it may just fade away. All zero of my readers should not tune in and find out what happens next.
Despite my lack of blogpower there have not been any real negative setbacks. I haven’t gained any weight since my last weigh in of 244 lbs. I continue to avoid all soft drinks. I have had one 8oz Coke since starting this blog February 16, 2010. That’s it. I have had the equivalent of less than a six pack of beer in that time. I don’t exercise as much as I’d like, but that’s nothing new. I don’t always eat the right thing, but I do okay.
What I’ve learned is that dieting, exercising, and blogging have one main characteristic in common – they’re all easy to avoid. It is so easy to say “fuck that shit.” So you may see this blog come back and in rare form or you may just see a post with three simple yet effective words “fuck this blog.”

I’m a Newly Fat Guy and I STILL weigh 244 lbs. "I can lose weight, but to be continued?"

No comments:

Post a Comment